IMDb Movies & TV - Trailers and Showtimes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMDb – the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content. Watch trailers, get showtimes near you, buy tickets, read critic and user reviews. Explore popular movies and TV shows, entertainment news, and the latest awards and events. Track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, and rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen.
• Search our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage, including the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards (Oscars)
• Check out Best Picture winners, the top-rated and most popular movies and TV shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for new trailers, movie showtimes, breaking news, and more
Decide what to watch and where to watch it:
• Watch the latest trailers and clips for movie and TV shows
• Check movie and TV ratings
• Read user & critic reviews
• Discover titles available to watch on Amazon Video
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Save your favorite theaters
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets right from your phone or tablet
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create lists to share your movie, TV & celebrity picks, or make it just for you
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_imdb_mobile
What's New in Version 7.9
When viewing awards, you can once again sort by nominee and by title. We've also updated sorting in Movie and TV cast lists to use last name rather than first name.
A work of passion
Look how long each episode is. The canvas of "London Spy" is broad and the story takes its time, giving each episode a full hour. The plot, like that of the American "Mr Robot," is pre-apocalyptic and forgivable absurd. The fear of government seems so fresh and new in these masterfully directed tales that you forget it goes back to the dawn of history. We crave leadership but dread tyranny. Our zeitgeist is ironically atavistic. It's computers that make it seem so new. They are the new instrument of dread.
However, character development is everything in story-telling, and I've never seen a romance so beautifully told. I thought it was me who had fallen in love when the two first make eye-contact, and I'm the wrong gender and orientation. The tension never lets up -- NOT an easy trick for writers or directors! Well done, "London Spy"!
There needs to be an ad free IMdB!!!
I have a hard time reading the articles I click on. They reboot all the time. I know it's the app because it doesn't happen in any other app. FYI - a pic of a random person is on Rebecca Ferguson's page. This problem with wrong pics showing up in actor's profiles isn't fixed yet. Also, still need an ad free IMDb app!!!! Would gladly pay between $3.99-$5.00 to be able to read articles in peace!!! Just to let you know, when you want to read the rest of the articles in news, it is just a blank page. Not liking IMDb right now... IMDb needs a major software update!! You can't get through a secondary article once you have read the main one you've read. It kicks you out & goes back to the main article a few pages through the secondary article. Still would love an ads free version too!!
My "go to" app for movie questions
IMDB has been my "go to" app for all movie questions and has been instrumental in solving questions about movies when there have been differences of opinions. I find the information in IMDB to be accurate and thorough. I learn more than I ever thought I wanted to know when I read the movie synopsis, the trivia, the goofs and about each actor in the movie. It's nice to be able to vote on whether the information was useful or not, as well. This is a great app for film buffs or those who just want to review a movie before watching it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Apr 11, 2017
- Version: 7.9
- Size: 86.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2017 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.