IMDb Movies & TV - Trailers and Showtimes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMDb – the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content. Watch trailers, get showtimes near you, buy tickets, read critic and user reviews. Explore popular movies and TV shows, entertainment news, and the latest awards and events. Track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, and rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen.
• Search our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage, including the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards (Oscars)
• Check out Best Picture winners, the top-rated and most popular movies and TV shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for new trailers, movie showtimes, breaking news, and more
Decide what to watch and where to watch it:
• Watch the latest trailers and clips for movie and TV shows
• Check movie and TV ratings
• Read user & critic reviews
• Discover titles available to watch on Amazon Video
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Save your favorite theaters
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets right from your phone or tablet
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create lists to share your movie, TV & celebrity picks, or make it just for you
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_imdb_mobile
What's New in Version 7.11
On title and name pages, we’ve created separate Videos and Images sections so that you have access more content more quickly. We’ve also increased our full search results from 20 to 100 items. Finally, we’ve updated our Awards & Events experience. Get complete coverage of the annual awards season from the Golden Globes to the Academy Awards as well as the latest updates from the festival circuit.
Great, Useful App
I use this app all the time and I love it. It's perfect for anything entertainment related and I recommend this app to any movie lovers. I have an idea for the next update. In order to keep track of all of the movies you have ever seen, you should include a button similar to the watchlist button but to keep track of what you've watched. This would be a far better way of keeping track of all the movies and tv shows you watch instead of checking into them since you can check in to a title multiple times and the procedure of checking into titles takes a longer time than just pressing a button that would create a list of all the movies you have seen. Overall this is a great app. 5/5 Stars
Edit: I am still giving this app 5/5 stars, but I have noticed stuffing of votes lately. There has been a significant increase of 1 star votes on episodes of The Walking Dead and Breaking Bad lately and it can only be from Game of Thrones fanatics that are downrating the episodes, and then stuffing the Game of Thrones episodes with good ratings. This is hurting the validity of IMDb ratings and I hope that they can do something about these fake votes.
A Great Sweeping Summer Fantasy Show
After reading a few of the nasty reviews on here I could not understand why viewers had to be soooo negative in their criticisms. This is a twist on the original Shakespearean play people, not the real thing! Relax, already! It's summer! Just a sweeping summer fantasy! Enjoy it! If you want to watch the serious Shakespearean play about the star crossed lovers Romeo and Juliet then Netflix the original movie. Understandably we all want Shakespeare done right but to troll the lead actress and call her unattractive is LOW. You can dislike the show but let's not insult the actors' dignity by name calling. If it comes to that and you just cannot get past the diverse cast then maybe you should turn the channel and watch something else. Better yet, pick up a book and READ one of Shakespeare's plays. Try to enjoy the escapism of this fantasy show and not worry about the absolute authenticity.
Fun App with Lots of Information BUT ...
IMDB is one of my favorite web sites and its great to have it as an easy to use, functional App! If there is anything you want/need to know about a movie, TV show, actor/actresses, Director, etc., you'll find it here. Very useful, but mostly it's just plain fun.
This recent update works faster and smoother. One of the best Apps going. I think it's the only App I have that has never crashed.
I do have one BIG bone to pick. Not so much with the App itself, but IMDb in general. That is the removal of the Message Board feature. That is an ill-conceived idea and it certainly is NOT in the best interest of your users. Not one user said this is a good idea. Even now, I find myself heading to this feature and then stopping myself as I remember it's not there anymore. Bad, bad, bad idea, IMDb management.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 23, 2017
- Version: 7.11
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2017 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.