IMDb Movies & TV
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
IMDb – the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content.
Watch trailers, get showtimes near you, buy tickets, read critic and user reviews. Explore popular movies and TV shows, entertainment news, and the latest awards and events. Track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, and rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen.
• Search our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage, including the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards (Oscars)
• Check out Best Picture winners, the top-rated and most popular movies and TV shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for new trailers, movie showtimes, breaking news, and more
Decide what to watch and where to watch it:
• Watch the latest trailers and clips for movie and TV shows
• Check movie and TV ratings
• Read user & critic reviews
• Discover titles available to watch on Amazon Video
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Save your favorite theaters
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets right from your phone or tablet
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create lists to share your movie, TV & celebrity picks, or make it just for you
A few IMDb features require special permissions:
- Location: share your location to display nearby movie showtimes, theaters, and tickets available to purchase
- Calendar: give access to your calendar to track movie and TV release dates
- Camera and Photos: give access to the camera and your photos if you’d like to submit new images for a movie or TV show
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_imdb_mobile
What's New in Version 8.0.1
This update fixes an issue with viewing notifications in the app.
We've updated the app for iOS 11, fixed some bugs, and made some performance improvements. Thanks for using IMDb!
Great, Useful App
I use IMDb all the time after I watch a movie, TV episode, etc. and I love it. It's perfect for anything entertainment related and I recommend this app to any movie lovers. In order to keep track of every movie and show I have seen, I add them to my watchlist, and after viewing a movie, I always rate it and occasionally write a review. Overall this is a great app. 5/5 Stars
Edit: I am still giving 5/5 stars for this app, but there has been even more stuffing of votes lately with regards to 1* ratings on Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead especially. Over the past few months, most episodes of TWD have fell around .2-.3 stars each, which is ridiculous considering the fact that older episodes should not be decreasing in ratings this much. Meanwhile, episodes of the overrated Game of Thrones are given 10’s every episode by so many fake accounts. This is hurting the validity of IMDb ratings and I hope that they can do something about these fake votes.
"Not Interested" Button Missing
I got the latest update, and now the "Not Interested" button is missing from the "Recommended for You" list. Turns out, according to an employee on the support team, this isn't a bug but an intentional change. This is NOT an improvement, and I'm about to give all these movies 1 star just to get them off my list. Please bring this back. Otherwise, I LOVE this app and its ability to keep track of all my movie lists and update in real time. One suggestion: I'd love to get notifications of new trailers of release date changes for all the movies in my Watchlist.
No network information
This app is missing one of the most important key aspects... which is the television network of tv shows! This drives me CRAZY!!! It’s so frustrating having to go online to search for the network. This app has everything and anything you need to know (other than network), yet I still have to go online to find out which network the show is on, deeming this app useless! The original website will give me a synopsis and cast anyways! Annoying! Which is why I only give a 3 star rating.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Oct 13, 2017
- Version: 8.0.1
- Size: 89.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2017 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.