IMDb Movies & TV
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
IMDb – the world’s most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV, and celebrity content.
Watch trailers, get showtimes near you, buy tickets, read critic and user reviews. Explore popular movies and TV shows, entertainment news, and the latest awards and events. Track what you want to watch on your Watchlist, and rate movies and TV shows you’ve seen.
• Search our catalog of more than 4 million movie, TV and entertainment programs and more than 6 million cast and crew members, including celebrities, actors, actresses, and directors
• Read breaking entertainment news
• Browse quotes, trivia, and goofs
• Get complete event coverage, including the Golden Globes and the Academy Awards (Oscars)
• Check out Best Picture winners, the top-rated and most popular movies and TV shows, celebrity birthdays, and more
• Receive notifications for new trailers, movie showtimes, breaking news, and more
Decide what to watch and where to watch it:
• Watch the latest trailers and clips for movie and TV shows
• Check movie and TV ratings
• Read user & critic reviews
• Discover titles available to watch on Amazon Video
Check showtimes and buy local movie tickets:
• Use your current location to get nearby showtimes
• Save your favorite theaters
• Sort movie showtimes by start time, end time, genre, rating, and more
• Buy tickets right from your phone or tablet
Sign in to:
• Add movies and TV shows to your Watchlist
• Rate what you’ve seen
• Save your favorite theaters
• Create lists to share your movie, TV & celebrity picks, or make it just for you
A few IMDb features require special permissions:
- Location: share your location to display nearby movie showtimes, theaters, and tickets available to purchase
- Calendar: give access to your calendar to track movie and TV release dates
- Camera and Photos: give access to the camera and your photos if you’d like to submit new images for a movie or TV show
- Push Notifications: allow push notifications and get notified about featured trailers, new movies in theaters near you, awards and events news, and more
IMDb is available worldwide in English (US/UK), Spanish, German, French, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese.
Do you think we're doing something well? Is there something we've overlooked? Please post your feedback at https://getsatisfaction.com/imdb/categories/imdb_imdb_mobile
What's New in Version 8.3
Now you can dive deep into Movies, TV, and Celebs, explore the latest Awards & Events, and find your Watchlist from the top of the homepage. We've updated the user review experience, making it easier to find all the reviews and commentary in one place. We've also fixed several iPad bugs. Thanks for using IMDb!
I would like to write a review for that movie but not sure if that’s what I’m doing as I seem to have to run through hoops to simply write a review on IMBD. You can’t just go to the bottom of the movie to write it, you have to go to the bottom on a certain page that I can’t seem to find every time I actually want to put my two cents in. Really freaking annoying as I can never remember how to do this! If this is an actual review of the movie I just watched I must say, it was awesome! It was bad as in not a great movie but it brought me back to the old slasher flicks like HappyBirthday to me in that we don’t know the killer, obvious maybe but it while you know it’s obvious that throws you off as you make yourself keep watching! I knew from the start but by the end I kinda forgot about him, maybe the wine, lol but brought me back to my teenage years in the 80’s and by the end I was like, oh my god, I knew it but still I totally forgot about him! Good job
Fantastic Resource For Movie Buffs
IMDB is an excellent resource for all things movie and television. I love being able to have all of the facts related to a movie’s history, production, cast, and crew. The data is laid out in a concise, easy to use, and easy to find manor making the use of the app or desktop version a breeze to use. I give it a five star rating and highly recommend it to anybody that is just needing an occasional bit of information, or for others requiring exhaustive access to a well-developed resource. Thank you.
Amazing. But couple of annoyances
It’s to easy to accidentally swipe left or right (cleaning screen, or just accidentally) while watching a trailer, clip, or any video. Then it will not only go to next video, but start over video when you swipe back. The other annoyance is, it’s difficult to scroll through a video on the time bar at the bottom. Would be nice to have a fast forward or rewind feature, even if it’s similar to most video players with the 10sec forward or back button. Thanks
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 04, 2017
- Version: 8.3
- Size: 92.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: IMDb
- © 1990-2017 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.