Annapurna will co-produce and co-finance Jacques Audiard’s “The Sister Brothers,” it was announced today. John C. Reilly, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Riz Ahmed are attached to star in the thriller.
The company also holds the domestic distribution rights for the film. Why Not Productions will co-produce and co-finance the film alongside Annapurna with Page 114 also on board as producers.
The noir Western, written by Audiard and Thomas Bidegain, is scheduled to shoot this summer. Read More See Megan Ellison's latest Power Move. PowerRank: 22 “The Sister Brothers” based on Patrick deWitt’s »
- Umberto Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsJake Gyllenhaal
- Box Office: Can ‘Kingsman’ or ‘Lego Ninjago’ Knock ‘It’ From Top Spot? (From Variety - Film News. 20 September 2017, 5:44 PM, PDT)
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s Favorite Films, From ‘Adam’s Rib’ to ‘A Separation’ (From Indiewire. 20 September 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- 'Stronger' Review: Jake Gyllenhaal Does 'Boston Strong' the Right Way, Warts and All (From Rolling Stone. 20 September 2017, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Heroes: Matthew Vaughn Shares His Idea for a ‘Superman’ Movie (From Collider.com. 19 September 2017, 8:20 PM, PDT)
- ‘Gotham’ Season 4 Extended Trailer Goes Full ‘Dark Knight’ — Watch (From Indiewire Television. 19 September 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
- ‘Gotham’ Season 4 Extended Trailer Goes Full ‘Dark Knight’ — Watch (From Indiewire. 19 September 2017, 11:20 AM, PDT)
John C. Reilly (I)
- Jordan Vogt-Roberts hijacks the Kong: Skull Island Honest Trailer to deliver his own critique (From Flickeringmyth. 6 September 2017, 9:22 AM, PDT)
- Godzilla vs Kong Will Have An Older King Kong (From LRM Online. 23 August 2017, 8:10 PM, PDT)
- Sony sets release dates for Silver & Black, Sicario 2 and more (From Flickeringmyth. 12 August 2017, 12:30 AM, PDT)