Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Dilber (Character)
from A Christmas Carol (2009)
- A Christmas Carol (2009) Played by Fionnula Flanagan
... aka "A Christmas Carol: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Disney's A Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Disney's Christmas Carol" - Japan (English title)
- A Carol of Christmas (2005) Played by Annamae Pesek (as Ms. Dilber)
- A Christmas Carol: The Musical (2004) (TV) Played by Sheila Reid (as Mrs. Mops)
... aka "A Christmas Carol" - Hungary (original title)
- A Christmas Carol (1999) (TV) Played by Liz Smith
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) Played by Louise Gold
- A Christmas Carol (1984) (TV) Played by Liz Smith
- A Christmas Carol (1981) (TV) Played by Mimi Carr
- A Christmas Carol at Ford's Theatre (1979) (TV) Played by Josie Lawrence
- A Christmas Carol (1977) (TV) Played by June Brown
- Canción de Navidad (1974) (TV) Played by María Teresa Mondragón (as Sra. Dilbert)
- A Christmas Carol (1971) (TV) Played by Mary Ellen Ray
- Mr. Scrooge (1964) (TV) Played by Elizabeth Cole
- "The Alcoa Hour"
- The Stingiest Man in Town (1956) TV episode, Played by Philippa Bevans
- A Christmas Carol (1951) Played by Kathleen Harrison
... aka "Scrooge" - UK (original title)
- A Christmas Carol (1950) (TV) Played by Dorothy Summers
- Scrooge (1935) Played by Athene Seyler (as Scrooge's charwoman)
Mrs. Dilber: Are you all right, Mr. Scrooge?
Ebenezer: [ecstatic] I... I don't know. I don't know anything. I never did know anything.
Ebenezer: [starts laughing]
Ebenezer: But now I KNOW that I don't know anything!
[begins to sing and clap his hands]
Ebenezer: I don't know anything!/ I never did know anything!/ But now I know that I don't know/ All on a Christmas morning!
Ebenezer: Shall I stand on my head? I must stand on my head.
[He does so, and Mrs. Dilber runs out screaming]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.