Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Old Joe (Character)
from A Christmas Carol (2009)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
- A Christmas Carol (2009) Played by Bob Hoskins
... aka "A Christmas Carol: An IMAX 3D Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
... aka "Disney's A Christmas Carol" - USA (complete title)
... aka "Disney's Christmas Carol" - Japan (English title)
- A Carol of Christmas (2005) Played by Chris Rocco
- A Christmas Carol (2001) Played by Robert Llewellyn
... aka "Christmas Carol: The Movie" - UK (original title)
- A Christmas Carol (1999) (TV) Played by Trevor Peacock
- The Muppet Christmas Carol (1992) Played by David Rudman / David Shaw Parker
- A Christmas Carol (1984) (TV) Played by Peter Woodthorpe
- A Christmas Carol (1981) (TV) Played by Frank Ottiwell
- A Christmas Carol at Ford's Theatre (1979) (TV) Played by Paul Milikin
- "Tales from Dickens"
... aka "Fredric March Presents Tales from Dickens" - USA
- A Christmas Carol (1959) TV episode, Played by Sydney Arnold
- Scrooge (1951) Played by Miles Malleson
... aka "A Christmas Carol" - USA (imdb display title)
- Scrooge (1935) Played by Hugh E. Wright
Mrs. Dilber: [having cleaned out Scrooge's townhouse, she's now selling his things on the rough side of town] ... Watch, bed-curtains, blankets... So what's your offer for all these?
Old Joe: One pound-sterling, five crowns and three schillings. Not a hay-penny more if I was to be boiled for it.
Mrs. Dilber: You're hardened, Joe, and no mistake!
Old Joe: I'm ALWAYS kind to the ladies! That's the way I ruined myself!
Ebenezer Scrooge: [to Christmas Future] Spirit, what perversity is this? I've asked to see some emotion connected with that man's death... and you've shown me only greed, and malice, and apathy! Let me see some TENDERNESS, some... DEPTH OF FEELING!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.