Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Little Mermaid (1989)
|Photos (See all 12 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Anna Kendrick/Pharrell Williams (2014) TV episode, Played by Bobby Moynihan
- Disney Detention (2013) Played by Devin Bright
- "Robot Chicken"
- Collateral Damage in Gang Turf War (2012) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Taking Nemo/Once Upon a Toon (2012) TV episode, Played by Grey DeLisle
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (2008) (TV) Played by Brian D'Addario
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (2008) (V) Played by Parker Goris
- The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (2000) (V) Played by Cam Clarke
... aka "The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea" - USA (original title)
- "The Little Mermaid"
- A Little Evil (1994) TV episode, Played by Edan Gross
- Ariel's Treasures (1994) TV episode, Played by Bradley Pierce
- The Beast Within (1994) TV episode, Played by Edan Gross
- Heroes (1994) TV episode, Played by Edan Gross
- Land of the Dinosaurs (1994) TV episode, Played by Edan Gross
- The Little Mermaid (1989) Played by Jason Marin
... aka "The Little Mermaid 3D" - USA (3-D version)
Scuttle: Well, look at what the catfish dragged in!
Scuttle: Look at ya! Look at ya! There's something different. Don't tell me. I got it. It's your hairdo, right? You've been using the dinglehopper, right?
[Ariel shakes her head]
Scuttle: No? No, huh? Well, let me see. New seashells? No new seashells. I gotta admit, I can't put my foot on it right now, but if I just stand here long enough, I should...
Sebastian: She's got legs, you idiot! She traded her voice to the sea witch and got legs! Geez, mon!
Scuttle: I knew that.
Flounder: Ariel's been turned into a human. She'll have to make the prince fall in love with her, and he's gotta he's gotta kiss her.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.