Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Triton (Character)
from The Little Mermaid (1989)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Charming (2016) Played by Simon Barbaro
- How Does a Merman Do It (2014) Played by Jonah Saesan (as Triton)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Collateral Damage in Gang Turf War (2012) TV episode, Played by Liev Schreiber
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (2008) (V) Played by Jim Cummings
- The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (2000) (V) Played by Kenneth Mars
... aka "The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea" - USA (original title)
- "The Little Mermaid"
- A Little Evil (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Beast Within (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Heroes (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Land of the Dinosaurs (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Island of Fear (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Little Mermaid (1989) Played by Kenneth Mars (as Triton)
... aka "The Little Mermaid 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- The Little Mermaid (1975) Played by Hideki Shibata (as Mermaid King)
... aka "Anderusen dôwa ningyo-hime" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid" - USA (video box title)
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Little Mermaid (1961) TV episode, Played by J. Pat O'Malley (as Merking)
Triton: Any sign of them?
Seahorse: No, Your Majesty. We searched everywhere. We've found no trace of your daughter or Sebastian.
Triton: Well, keep looking. Leave no shell unturned, no coral unexplored, and let no one in this kingdom sleep until she's safe at home.
Seahorse: [bows his head] Yes, sire.
Triton: [in shame] Oh, what have I done? What have I done?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.