Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
King Triton (Character)
from The Little Mermaid (1989)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 11)|
- Charming (2016) Played by Simon Barbaro
- How Does a Merman Do It (2014) Played by Jonah Saesan (as Triton)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Collateral Damage in Gang Turf War (2012) TV episode, Played by Liev Schreiber
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning (2008) (V) Played by Jim Cummings
- The Little Mermaid 2: Return to the Sea (2000) (V) Played by Kenneth Mars
... aka "The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea" - USA (original title)
- "The Little Mermaid"
- A Little Evil (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Beast Within (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Heroes (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Land of the Dinosaurs (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- Island of Fear (1994) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Mars
- The Little Mermaid (1989) Played by Kenneth Mars (as Triton)
... aka "The Little Mermaid 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- The Little Mermaid (1975) Played by Hideki Shibata (as Mermaid King)
... aka "Anderusen dôwa ningyo-hime" - Japan (original title)
... aka "Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid" - USA (video box title)
- "Shirley Temple's Storybook"
... aka "Shirley Temple Storybook Collection" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "The Shirley Temple Show" - USA (second season title)
- The Little Mermaid (1961) TV episode, Played by J. Pat O'Malley (as Merking)
Ariel: We have to keep Melody away from her. Until Morgana is found Melody can't go in the sea.
Flounder: But Ariel.
Ariel: I'm sorry Flounder, but if Morgana is anything like Ursula, she will never give up. This is the only way. Melody can't know about merpeople or Atlantica or even about you, Daddy.
King Triton: Very well, Ariel, you're right.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.