Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Richard Rich (Character)
from Ri¢hie Ri¢h (1994)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Yancy the Yo-Yo Boy (2007) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
- Ri¢hie Ri¢h's Christmas Wish (1998) (V) Played by Martin Mull (as Mr. Rich)
... aka "Richie Rich's Christmas Wish" - UK (TV title), USA (alternative spelling)
... aka "Richie Rich'$ Christmas Wish" - USA (promotional title)
- "Richie Rich" Played by Rene Auberjonois
- Richie's Great Race/Bugged Out (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Back in the Saddle/Girls Only (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Invasion of the Cadbury Robots/Roughing It (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Dognapped/The Love Potion (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- One of a Kind/Richie's Circus (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Ri¢hie Ri¢h (1994) Played by Edward Herrmann
- "The Ri¢hie Ri¢h/Scooby-Doo Show" (1980) TV series Played by Stan Jones (as Mr. Ronald Rich)
Regina Rich: [still lost at sea] Richard, if we ever get out of this, I'm gonna soak for a week in a vat of Oil of Olay... Why haven't they found us yet?
Richard Rich Sr.: Probably because the locator-transmitter in the plane is under a mile of water. So unless we find a Radio Shack out here at sea...
Regina Rich: There's only one person ruthless enough to set off a bomb on our plane. When I get my fingers on him, I'll-...
Richard Rich Sr.: Now, Regina, we don't know for sure who it was.
Regina Rich: Oh, Richard, wake up and smell the seaweed.
[assuming that he knows she means Van Dough]
Regina Rich: You should have fired him years ago!
Richard Rich Sr.: Darling, I have never fired anyone in my life, and I don't intend to start now.
Regina Rich: But, Van Dough!
[she shirks in disgust at him]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.