Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Richard Rich (Character)
from Ri¢hie Ri¢h (1994)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Yancy the Yo-Yo Boy (2007) TV episode, Played by Breckin Meyer
- Ri¢hie Ri¢h's Christmas Wish (1998) (V) Played by Martin Mull (as Mr. Rich)
... aka "Richie Rich's Christmas Wish" - UK (TV title), USA (alternative spelling)
... aka "Richie Rich'$ Christmas Wish" - USA (promotional title)
- "Richie Rich" Played by Rene Auberjonois
- Richie's Great Race/Bugged Out (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Back in the Saddle/Girls Only (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Invasion of the Cadbury Robots/Roughing It (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Dognapped/The Love Potion (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- One of a Kind/Richie's Circus (1996) TV episode, Played by Rene Auberjonois (as Mr. Rich)
- Ri¢hie Ri¢h (1994) Played by Edward Herrmann
- "The Ri¢hie Ri¢h/Scooby-Doo Show" (1980) TV series Played by Stan Jones (as Mr. Ronald Rich)
[after surviving a plane crash, they are on a raft in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean]
Richard Rich Sr.: Well, that's it, honey. We're out of Perrier, the caviar's gone, and there's no more melba toast. The only thing we've got left is a bottle of Dom.
Regina Rich: And this little pack of Bubblicious. Richie's favorite. He's only twelve years old, Richard. He's just a boy...
[She looks past him and notices something]
Regina Rich: Oh, my God! We're saved!
Richard Rich Sr.: What?
Regina Rich: My Louis! Darling, my suitcase.
[It is floating nearby; In another scene, Richard Senior brings it aboard the raft, and they examine the contents]
Regina Rich: My makeup case, my dresses, my Karl Lagerfeld, my Bill Blass...
Richard Rich Sr.: My tuxedo. Now we can throw a dinner party - Wait a minute. Here's something we CAN use.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.