Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Garfield (2004)
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Garfield the Movie (2015) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Ray
- Oprah Makes Garfield Cartoons (2014) Played by Paco
- "The Garfield Show"
- The Wager (2013) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Unpleasant Accordion Music (2013) TV episode, Played by Marc Saez
- With Four You Get Pizza (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Pampered Pussycat/Parrot Blues (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Honey I Shrunk the Pets/Garfield Astray (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Garfield's Pet Force (2009) (V) Played by Jason Marsden / Jason Marsden (as Abnermal)
- Garfield's Fun Fest (2008) (V) Played by Jason Marsden
- Garfield Gets Real (2007) (V) Played by Jason Marsden
- "Robot Chicken"
- Sausage Fest (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Garfield (2004) Played by David Eigenberg
... aka "Garfield: The Movie" - USA (promotional title)
- "Garfield and Friends"
- The Man Who Hated Cats/Deja Vu/Canned Laughter (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- Alley Katta & the 40 Thieves/If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Alpha Centauri/Clash of Titans (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- The Suburban Jungle/The Thing in the Box/The Feline Philosopher (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- My Fair Feline/Double Trouble Talk/Half-Baked Alaska (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- A Matter of Conscience/Grape Expectations: Part 2/Top Ten (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
Garfield: Jon, you had me a chick magnet, and now you got a tick magnet!
Nermal: Garfield, Jon brought a dog home.
Garfield: I'm aware, Nermal.
Nermal: Why would he do a thing like that?
Garfield: Gee, I don't know, Nermal.
Nermal: Well it just sounds like a weird thing to do, bringing a dog into a house that already has a cat.
Garfield: Can we drop it? I mean it's no big deal. It's just a splattered bug on the windshield of my life.
Nermal: A... bug?
Garfield: A dim-witted, smelly, goofy... splattered bug that I will deal with properly and enthusiastically.
Jon Arbuckle: [to Odie] Come on, boy!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.