Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Garfield (2004)
|Related Videos (see all 2)|
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Garfield the Movie (2015) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Ray
- Oprah Makes Garfield Cartoons (2014) Played by Paco
- "The Garfield Show"
- The Wager (2013) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Unpleasant Accordion Music (2013) TV episode, Played by Marc Saez
- With Four You Get Pizza (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Pampered Pussycat/Parrot Blues (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Honey I Shrunk the Pets/Garfield Astray (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Garfield's Pet Force (2009) (V) Played by Jason Marsden
- Garfield's Fun Fest (2008) (V) Played by Jason Marsden
- Garfield Gets Real (2007) (V) Played by Jason Marsden
- "Robot Chicken"
- Sausage Fest (2006) TV episode, Played by Seth Green
- Garfield (2004) Played by David Eigenberg
... aka "Garfield: The Movie" - USA (promotional title)
- "Garfield and Friends"
- The Man Who Hated Cats/Deja Vu/Canned Laughter (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- Alley Katta & the 40 Thieves/If It's Tuesday, This Must Be Alpha Centauri/Clash of Titans (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- The Suburban Jungle/The Thing in the Box/The Feline Philosopher (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- My Fair Feline/Double Trouble Talk/Half-Baked Alaska (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
- A Matter of Conscience/Grape Expectations: Part 2/Top Ten (1994) TV episode, Played by Desirée Goyette
Nermal: Garfield, Jon's taking Odie on his date with Liz and he's leaving you behind.
Garfield: I know, Nermal.
Nermal: They're off on an adventure and you're still here.
Garfield: And your point is...?
Nermal: Well, that's gotta feel bad, being left by Jon while he takes Odie out, it's like... you're not his favorite anymore!
Garfield: Hey, what do you say we play brain surgeon? Would you go get my power tools? Hmm...
[Garfield sees the truck leaving the house]
Garfield: This is so sad. Jon has completely lost his mind. He doesn't realize how important I am to him.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.