Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Louis Tully (Character)
from Ghostbusters (1984)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 5)|
- The Ghost Busters: Noir (2016) Played by Scott Alan Richards
- Lego Ghostbusters (2016) Played by Paul Hollingsworth
- Not Ghostbusters: The 23 Directors' Cut (2015) Played by Scott Alan Richards / Andrew Greer / Tito Rodgers
- "The Real Ghost Busters"
... aka "The Real Ghostbusters" - USA (imdb display title)
- Busters in Toyland (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Afterlife in the Fast Lane (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- The Ransom of Greenspud (1989) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Kitty-Cornered (1989) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Trading Faces (1989) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Ghostbusters II (1989) Played by Rick Moranis
... aka "Ghostbusters 2" - USA (video box title)
- Ghostbusters (1984) Played by Rick Moranis
- "Video Games AWESOME!"
- Harold Ramis Is AWESOME! Show and Trailer Tribute! (2014) TV episode, Played by Rick Moranis
- Ray Parker Jr.: Ghostbusters (1984) (V) Played by Rick Moranis
Dana Barrett: [gets off the elevator and Louis comes out of his apartment]
Louis: Oh, Dana, it's you!
Dana Barrett: Oh hi. Yes Louis, it's me.
Louis: I thought it was the drugstore.
Dana Barrett: Oh, are you sick?
Louis: Oh! No, no, I'm fine, I feel great! Just ordered some more vitamins and stuff. I was just exercising. I taped a 20-minute workout and played it back at high speed on my machine so it only took ten minutes. I got a great workout.
Dana Barrett: Good...
Louis: You wanna come in for a mineral water or something?
Dana Barrett: Oh, I'd really like to, Louis, but I have to go rehearsal now. Excuse me.
Louis: No sweat, I'll take a rain check on that. I always have plenty of low sodium mineral water and other nutritious foods in the house. But you already know that.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.