Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Louis Tully (Character)
from Ghostbusters (1984)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 6)|
- The Ghost Busters: Noir (2016) Played by Scott Alan Richards
- LEGO Ghostbusters (2016) Played by Paul Hollingsworth
- Not Ghostbusters: The 23 Directors' Cut (2015) Played by Scott Alan Richards / Andrew Greer / Tito Rodgers
- "The Real Ghostbusters" Played by Rodger Bumpass
... aka "The Real Ghost Busters" - USA (original title)
- Busters in Toyland (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Afterlife in the Fast Lane (1990) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- The Ransom of Greenspud (1989) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Kitty-Cornered (1989) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Trading Faces (1989) TV episode, Played by Rodger Bumpass
- Ghostbusters II (1989) Played by Rick Moranis
... aka "Ghostbusters 2" - USA (video box title)
- Ghostbusters (1984) Played by Rick Moranis
- "Video Games AWESOME!"
- Harold Ramis Is AWESOME! Show and Trailer Tribute! (2014) TV episode, Played by Rick Moranis
- Ray Parker Jr.: Ghostbusters (1984) (V) Played by Rick Moranis
Woman at Party: [coming up to Louis during party] Do you have any Excedrin or extra-strength Tylenol?
Louis: [opening cabinet] Gee, I think all I got is acetylsalicylic acid, generic. See, I can get six hundred tablets of that for the same price as three hundred of a name brand. That makes good financial sense, good advice...
[takes platter back into living room]
Louis: Hey, this is real smoked salmon from Nova Scotia, Canada, $24.95 a pound! It only cost me $14.12 after tax, though.
[walks up to a hapless guest, speaking confidentially]
Louis: I'm givin' this whole thing as a promotional expense, that's why I invited clients instead of friends. You havin' a good time, Mark?
[heads across the room, greeting other guests]
Louis: How you doing? Why don't you have some of the brie, it's at room temperature!
[to the Tall Woman]
Louis: You think it's too warm in here for the brie?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.