Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)|
- An All Dogs Christmas Carol (1998) (V) Played by Ernest Borgnine
- "All Dogs Go to Heaven: The Series"
- He Barked, She Barked (1998) TV episode, Played by Ernest Borgnine (as Carface Caruthers)
- The Big Fetch (1998) TV episode, Played by Ernest Borgnine
- Charlie's Cat-Astrophe (1997) TV episode, Played by Ernest Borgnine
- La Doggie Vita (1997) TV episode, Played by Ernest Borgnine
- Dog Eat Dog (1997) TV episode, Played by Ernest Borgnine
- All Dogs Go to Heaven 2 (1996) Played by Ernest Borgnine
- All Dogs Go to Heaven (1989) Played by Vic Tayback
Charlie: By the way, Carface, what did you trade Red for your collar?
Carface: He wanted the bottom of my shoes, or something. Hehehe. I don't even wear shoes. Ah, stupid cat.
Red: [from the hole which he went back to Hell through] Stupid dog! It was your soul!
[Demons rise up from the hole and pull Carface into the hole as the others look down]
Carface: Let me go! Red! This is not good! Red, no! Not the flames!
Itchy: What do you know? And I thought all dogs go to Heaven.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.