Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Great Gazoo (Character)
from "The Flintstones" (1960)
|Related Videos (see all 7)|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Casablankman 2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Seth Green (as Great Gazoo)
- "Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy"
... aka "Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy" - USA (complete title)
- Fred and Barney Try to Get Into a Club (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth MacFarlane
- The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas (2000) Played by Alan Cumming (as Gazoo)
- "The Flintstones"
- My Fair Freddy (1966) TV episode, Played by Harvey Korman
- Jealousy (1966) TV episode, Played by Harvey Korman
- Boss for a Day (1966) TV episode, Played by Harvey Korman
- Curtain Call at Bedrock (1966) TV episode, Played by Harvey Korman
- Two Men on a Dinosaur (1966) TV episode, Played by Harvey Korman
Gazoo: I come from a planet too far for you to fathom and a civilization too advanced for you to comprehend.
Barney Rubble: Wait a minute, Fred. I bet, we get wishes!
Barney Rubble: Yeah. We let you out of the fancy bottle and now we get wishes, right?
Fred Flintstone: Yeah, Barney's right. Let's get this started. What do we have to rub?
Gazoo: Nahan, I'm not some sort of friendly cartoon Genie. And that is not a bottle, it is a spacecraft. I'm of a highly evolved alien species. I don't do funny voices, I don't sing catchy songs and i do not posess a magic carpet for your big bloated behinds to float upon! I'm here to observe your species mating rituals. Ok, Dum-Dums?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.