Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jill Masterson (Character)
from Goldfinger (1964)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Top Gear"
- 50 Years of Bond Cars (2012) TV episode, Played by Shirley Eaton
- Bond Girls Are Forever (2002) (TV) Played by Shirley Eaton
... aka "Bond Girls Are Forever 2006" - USA (recut version)
- The Bond Sound: The Music of 007 (2000) (V) Played by Shirley Eaton
- Inside 'Diamonds Are Forever' (2000) (V) Played by Shirley Eaton
- The Secrets of 007: The James Bond Files (1997) (TV) Played by Shirley Eaton
- Behind the Scenes with 'Thunderball' (1995) (V) Played by Shirley Eaton
... aka "The Making of Thunderball" - International (English title) (recut version)
... aka "The Thunderball Phenomenon" - International (English title) (recut version)
- Behind the Scenes with 'Goldfinger' (1995) (V) Played by Shirley Eaton
... aka "The Making of 'Goldfinger'" - USA (DVD title)
- James Bond: The First 21 Years (1983) (TV) Played by Shirley Eaton
James Bond: [over intercom to Goldfinger, who has been cheating at cards] Now hear this, Goldfinger. Your luck has just changed. I doubt very much that the Miami Beach Police would take kindly to what you're doing. Nod your head if you agree... Nod...
James Bond: Good. Now, start losing, Goldfinger. Shall we say ten thousand dollars? No, let's be generous. Let's make it fifteen thousand.
[Goldfinger hesitates, then throws a card on the table]
Simmons: Well, I can see this is really my day!
[puts his cards on the table]
Jill Masterson: May I see?
[looks through binoculars. She sees Goldfinger snap his pencil in disgust]
James Bond: [over intercom] Over and out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.