Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rene Mathis (Character)
from Casino Royale (2006)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- 007 Vesper (2016) Played by Stephen Hall
- Risque (2014) Played by Gary Nicholson
- Quantum of Solace (2008) Played by Giancarlo Giannini
... aka "Evening Prayer" - Philippines (English title) (review title)
... aka "QoS" - International (English title) (promotional abbreviation)
- Casino Royale (2006) Played by Giancarlo Giannini
- Casino Royale (1967) Played by Duncan Macrae (as Inspector Mathis)
... aka "Climax Mystery Theater" - USA (alternative title)
- Casino Royale (1954) TV episode, Played by Linda Christian (as Valerie Mathis)
Valerie Mathis: Good evening Mr Bond. I'd like you to meet an old friend of mine.
Valerie Mathis: James Bond - Herr Ziffer.
James Bond: I've always heard of you as Le Chiffre.
Le Chiffre: Well that's the same you see it's a nickname of mine. After the war I was a displaced person, just a number on a passport. Le Chiffre means a mere cipher. Seemed a suitable name.
James Bond: May I say you are a very important cipher.
Le Chiffre: You flatter me sir. Ah... we play tonight, huh? Good luck.
James Bond: Thanks. To you.
Valerie Mathis: [Leaves with Le Chiffre]
Le Chiffre: [Leaves with Valerie Mathis]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.