Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Alec Trevelyan (Character)
from GoldenEye (1995)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "Toon Sandwich"
- Sean Bean Doesn't Die! (2016) TV episode, Played by Joe Bauer
- Risque (2014) Played by Vincent O'Rourke
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- GoldenEye Standoff (2010) TV episode, Played by Luke Sholl (as Trevalayn)
- In Search of James Bond with Jonathan Ross (1995) (TV) Played by Sean Bean
- GoldenEye (1995) Played by Sean Bean
[Bond and Natalya are trying to escape from the train when Trevelyan talks to them on the loudspeaker]
Alec Trevelyan: Good luck with the floor James. I've set the timers for six minutes, the same six minutes you gave me. It was the least I could do for a "friend".
Natalya Simonova: What does he mean?
James Bond: We've got three minutes.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.