Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Superman (1978)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Videos|
- The Adventures of the Fatbat Episode III, Queen of the City (2018) Played by Stephanie Skinner
- The Adventures of the Fatbat Episode II, the Iceman Cometh: Justice Rises (2016) Played by Stephanie Skinner
- Krypton Judgement the Reenactment (2012) Played by Aaron Lewis Price
... aka "Ruby-Spears Superman" - USA (DVD title)
- The Hunter/Little Runaway (1988) TV episode, Played by Ginny McSwain
- Superman II (1980) Played by Sarah Douglas
- Superman (1978) Played by Sarah Douglas
... aka "Superman: The Movie" - International (English title) (promotional title), USA (promotional title)
- Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (2006) (V) Played by Sarah Douglas
... aka "Superman II" - UK (original title)
- Taking Flight: The Development of 'Superman' (2001) (V) Played by Sarah Douglas
- Superman: Screen Tests (2001) (V) Played by Dana Gillespie / Rohan McCullough / Marilù Tolo / Carinthia West
- Making 'Superman': Filming the Legend (2001) (V) Played by Sarah Douglas
[first scene: General Zod and his minions are on trial. Jor-El states the accusations]
Jor-El: This is no fantasy, no careless product of wild imagination. No, my good friends. These indictments I have brought you today, specific charges listed herein against the individuals - their acts of treason, their ultimate aim of sedition... These are matters of undeniable fact. I ask you now to pronounce judgement on those accused...
[Jor-El approaches the accused and indicates Non]
Jor-El: On this... this mindless aberration, whose only means of expression are wanton violence and destruction.
[Jor-El indicates Ursa]
Jor-El: On the woman Ursa, whose perversions and unreasoning hatred of all mankind have threatened even the children of the planet Krypton.
[Jor-El indicates Zod]
Jor-El: Finally, General Zod - once trusted by this council, charged with maintaining the defense of the planet Krypton itself. Chief architect of this intended revolution, and author of this insidious plot to establish a new order amongst us - with himself as absolute ruler.
Jor-El: You have heard the evidence. The decision of the council will now be made.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.