Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rachel Dawes (Character)
from The Dark Knight (2008)
|Photos (See all 14 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 18)|
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- George R.R. Martin Ruins Christmas (2014) TV episode, Played by Rachel Laforest (as Rachel)
- Winter Clings Are the New Summer Flings (2014) TV episode, Played by Ashley Skidmore (as Rachel)
- Batman Blows His Cover (2012) TV episode, Played by Beth Dover (as Rachel)
- Batman Meets the Riddler (2011) TV episode, Played by Alison Becker
- Action Movie Pun Brainstorm (2011) TV episode, Played by Elizabeth Mitchell (as Rachel)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Batman Begins Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Tina Alexander
- How the Dark Knight Should Have Ended (2011) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Fisher
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Face/Off (2014) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- The Worst Christmas Special Ever! (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- Man of Steel (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz
- The Shining Mini-Series (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- Bridge to Terabithia (2013) TV episode, Played by Rachel Tietz (as Rachel)
- The Dark Knight: Not So Serious (2009) Played by Christine Centeno
- No Laughing Matter (2008) Played by Nadine Avola
- The Dark Knight (2008) Played by Maggie Gyllenhaal (as Rachel)
... aka "Batman: The Dark Knight" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Dark Knight: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- Batman Begins (2005) Played by Katie Holmes / Emma Lockhart
... aka "Batman Begins: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
Dr. Jonathan Crane: [after being called down to Arkham by Rachel. She is observing Falcone, who is muttering "scarecrow" over and over] Miss Dawes, this is most irregular. I have nothing further to add to the report I filed with the judge.
Rachel Dawes: I have questions about your report.
Dr. Jonathan Crane: Such as?
Rachel Dawes: Isn't it convenient for a 52 year old man who has no history of mental illness to suddenly have a complete psychotic breakdown, just when he's about to be indicted?
Dr. Jonathan Crane: Well, as you can see for yourself, there is nothing "convenient" about his symptoms.
[They look at Falcone, still muttering "Scarecrow"]
Rachel Dawes: What's "scarecrow"?
Dr. Jonathan Crane: Patients suffering delusional episodes often focus their paranoia on an external tormentor. Usually one conforming to Jungian archetypes. In this case, a scarecrow.
Dr. Jonathan Crane: Outside, he was a giant. In here, only the mind can grant you power.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.