Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 2)|
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) Played by Harry Sinclair
... aka "The Return of the King" - USA (short title)
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) Played by Harry Sinclair
... aka "The Fellowship of the Ring" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring: The Motion Picture" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Lord of the Rings" - Japan (English title)
- Lego the Lord of the Rings: The Video Game (2012) (VG) Played by Hugo Weaving
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II - The Rise of the Witch-king (2006) (VG) Played by Harry Sinclair
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (2004) (VG) Played by Harry Sinclair
- The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (2003) (VG) Played by Harry Sinclair
- The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers (2002) (VG) Played by Harry Sinclair
Elrond: His strength returns.
Gandalf: That wound will never fully heal. He will carry it the rest of his life.
Elrond: And yet, to have come so far, still bearing the Ring, the Hobbit has shown extraordinary resilience to its evil.
Gandalf: It is a burden he should never have had to bear. We can ask no more of Frodo.
Elrond: Gandalf, the enemy is moving. Sauron's forces are massing in the East; his eye is fixed on Rivendell. And Saruman, you tell me, has betrayed us. Our list of allies grows thin.
Gandalf: His treachery runs deeper than you know. By foul craft, Saruman has crossed Orcs with goblin men. He's breeding an army in the caverns of Isengard. An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed. Saruman is coming for the Ring.
Elrond: This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Elves. We do not have the strength to withstand both Mordor and Isengard. Gandalf, the Ring cannot stay here. This evil belongs to all of Middle-Earth. They must decide now how to end it. The time of the Elves is over, my people are leaving these shores. Who will you look to when we've gone? The Dwarves? They toil away in caverns, seeking riches. They care nothing for the troubles of others.
Gandalf: It is in Men that we must place our hope.
Elrond: Men? Men are weak. The Blood of Numenor is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten. It is because of Men the Ring survives. I was there, Gandalf. I was there three thousand years ago. I was there the day the strength of Men failed.
Elrond: [scene switches to a flashback of Elrond and Isildur] Isildur, hurry, follow me.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.