Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Who are you ? (Part 2)
- Forbes Fictional 15's
- Look Out for Those Talons and Claws!
- Favorite Middle-earth Villain
- Face Reveal Scenes in Movies
- Smaug vs. Godzilla
- Best Moment When the Hero and Villain Finally Meet
- Face-Off: Smaug vs Balrog
- Let's hunt some wicked creatures of Middle-earth
- I believe in ..
from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)
Please see the IMDb GetSatisfaction Character announcement for details.
|Photos (See all 9 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 12)|
- The Throbbit (2015) Played by Zach Gassman (as Smag the Drag Queen)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Battle of the Five Armies Should Have Ended (2015) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Villain Pub - To the Tailor!!! (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- How the Desolation of Smaug Should Have Ended (2014) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "The Colbert Report"
- Episode dated 11 December 2014 (2014) TV episode, Played by Benedict Cumberbatch
- The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (2014) Played by Benedict Cumberbatch
- The Hobbit: The Swedolation of Smaug (2014) Played by Carole Winchester
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) Played by Benedict Cumberbatch
... aka "The Hobbit Part 2" - USA (long title)
... aka "There and Back Again Part 2" - USA (informal title)
- Skazochnoe puteshestvie mistera Bilbo Begginsa, Khobbita (1985) (TV) Played by Aleksey Tsukanov (as Drakon Smog)
... aka "The Fantastic Journey of Mr. Bilbo Baggins, the Hobbit" - International (English title) (informal English title)
- The Hobbit (1977) (TV) Played by Richard Boone
Smaug: And what about your little dwarf friends? Where are they hiding?
Bilbo Baggins: Dwarves... No. No dwarves here. You've got that all wrong.
Smaug: Oh, I don't think so, Barrel-Rider! They sent you in here to do their dirty work, while they skulk about outside!
Bilbo Baggins: Truly, you are mistaken, O Smaug Chiefest and Greatest of All Calamities...
Smaug: You have nice manners for a thief, and a LIAR! I know the smell and taste of dwarves, no one better!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.