Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dr. Evazan (Character)
from Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
|Related Videos (see all 9)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Star Wars Should Have Ended (Special Edition) (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter (as Cornelius Evazan)
- Rogue One (2016) Played by Michael Smiley
... aka "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" - International (English title) (promotional title), UK (promotional title), USA (promotional title)
- Star Wars Cantina Karaoke (2013) Played by Mike Morello
- Robot Chicken: Star Wars (2007) (TV) Played by Donald Faison
- "Robot Chicken"
- Adultizzle Swizzle (2005) TV episode, Played by Donald Faison
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) Played by Alfie Curtis
... aka "Star Wars" - USA (original title)
... aka "A New Hope" - USA (short version)
... aka "La guerra de las estrellas" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "Star Wars: A New Hope" - USA (video box title)
[Ponda Baba gives Luke a rough shove and starts yelling at Luke in an alien language which Luke doesn't understand]
Dr. Evazan: [explaining] He doesn't like you.
Luke Skywalker: Sorry.
Dr. Evazan: [grabbing Luke] *I* don't like you either. You just watch yourself. We're wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.
Luke Skywalker: I'll be careful.
Dr. Evazan: You'll be dead!
Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi: [intervening] This little one's not worth the effort. Come, let me get you something.
[Dr. Evazan shoves Luke across the room and pulls out a blaster]
Bartender: No blasters! No blasters!
[Obi-Wan ignites his lightsaber, killing Dr. Evazan and severing Ponda Baba's arm]
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.