Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
General Dodonna (Character)
from Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977)
- "Star Wars: Rebels"
... aka "Star Wars Rebels" - USA (promotional title)
- Zero Hour: Part 2 (2017) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- Zero Hour: Part 1 (2017) TV episode, Played by Michael Bell
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Star Wars Should Have Ended (Special Edition) (2016) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- How Star Wars Episode IV Should Have Ended (2005) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- Rogue One (2016) Played by Ian McElhinney
... aka "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" - International (English title) (promotional title), UK (promotional title), USA (promotional title)
- "Rise of the Rebellion"
- Battle of Eison (2010) TV episode, Played by Iain Maynard (as Commander Dodonna)
- Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (1977) Played by Alex McCrindle
... aka "Star Wars" - USA (original title)
... aka "A New Hope" - USA (short version)
... aka "La guerra de las estrellas" - USA (Spanish title)
... aka "Star Wars: A New Hope" - USA (video box title)
- Dünyayi Kurtaran Adam (1982) Played by Alex McCrindle (as Jan Dodonna)
... aka "The Man Who Saves the World" - USA (literal English title)
... aka "Turkish Star Wars" - USA (bootleg title)
General Dodonna: The battle station is heavily shielded and carries a firepower greater than half the star fleet. Its defenses are designed around a direct, large-scale assault. A small one-man fighter should be able to penetrate the outer defense.
Gold Leader: Pardon me for asking, sir, but what good are snub fighters going to be against that?
General Dodonna: Well, the Empire doesn't consider a small one-man fighter to be any threat, or they'd have a tighter defense. An analysis of the plans provided by Princess Leia has demonstrated a weakness in the battle station. But the approach will not be easy. You are required to maneuver straight down this trench and skim the surface to this point...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.