Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jango Fett (Character)
from Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002)
|Photos (See all 11 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 4)|
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How Attack of the Clones Should Have Ended (2015) TV episode, Played by Daniel Baxter
- "Lego Star Wars: Droid Tales"
- Exit from Endor (2015) TV episode, Played by Trevor Devall
- Pitching Lucas (2006) (V) Played by Steve Montes
- "Late Show with David Letterman"
... aka "Late Show Backstage" - USA (title for episodes with guest hosts)
... aka "The Late Show" - USA (informal short title)
- Ray Romano/Dave Matthews Band (2005) TV episode, Played by David Acord
- Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (2002) Played by Temuera Morrison
... aka "Attack of the Clones" - USA (short title)
... aka "Attack of the Clones: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version (promotional title))
... aka "Star Wars II" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Star Wars II: Attack of the Clones" - USA (video box title)
... aka "Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones 3D" - USA (3-D version)
- Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron (2007) (VG) Played by Andrew Chaikin
- Star Wars: Battlefront II (2005) (VG) Played by Temuera Morrison
- Star Wars: Bounty Hunter (2002) (VG) Played by Temuera Morrison
- Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (2002) (VG) Played by Jeff Bennett
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds (2001) (VG) Played by Jeff Bennett
Zam Wessell: You're Jango Fett, aren't you? I've heard of you, you know. I'm Zam Wesell.
Jango Fett: You must be new to the business.
Zam Wessell: Why? Because you haven't heard of me?
Jango Fett: No, because you're reckless. You can learn a thing or two about being subtle.
Zam Wessell: You call that subtle? You just brought down a Republic prison!
Jango Fett: My plan didn't include you. Or the chaos you started back there. You cost me my ship.
Zam Wessell: My plan didn't include you trying to hijack my prisoner. Anyway, you should thank me. This baby is a big improvement over that relic. I've never seen a ship like this. What is she anyway?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.